Date of last revision: March 31, 2016
We collect information from you when you register for an account on our website (the “BUMPstyle Box, LLC”).
When registering for an account on the Site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. You can also visit our site anonymously, without creating an account, if desired.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions: Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the purpose of completing your purchase and delivering the purchased product.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide to create your account on BUMPstyle Box, LLC, will only be used to send you information and updates to your account only.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from, we include instructions to control your email preferences at the bottom of each email.
BUMPstyle Box, LLC implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. All sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Your private information (credit card numbers, etc.) will never be stored on our servers. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
BUMPstyle Box, LLC only ships to addresses in the continental U.S., no other countries.
We use Google Analytics on BUMPstyleBox.com. Google Analytics is a piece of software that grabs data about our visitors (you). It’s something like an advanced server log.
What does Google Analytics record?
- What website you came from to get here.
- How long you stay for.
- What kind of computer you’re using.
- And quite a bit more.
What do we do with your data?
The tracking information allows us to better understand the kind of people who come to our site and what content they’re reading. This allows us to make better decisions about design, writing and products. Occasionally, we will compile aggregate statistics about the number of visitors this site receives and browsers being used. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting.
All of our activity falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
Want to opt out of tracking?